Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Met Ball Best Dressed


The Costume Institute's American Woman Gala

LOVE this dress by Michael Kors! Brooke looks beautiful.


I think this Pucci dress is navy which is so cool instead of black & I love Siena and Jude together! Gorgeous!


Beautiful Dress from Burberry


I can't believe this is a dress from Sophie Theallet for The Gap!


I always love Demi but not sure about this Lanvin metallic number.

Simple and clean red gown from Jason Wu

Love this Gucci dress but not crazy about the tights.
I think Elizabeth Banks is so pretty!

You can't go wrong with a sparkly fairy tale number from Valentino but I feel like Anne Hathaway always looks the same.



Age appropriate from Marni.


OMG! Sick! Gisele and Tom. Sexy sexy sexy!

2 comments:

  1. You are right on about Sienna and Jude...Sexy, sexy. But you missed my FAVORITE Chloe Sevingy in Proenza Schouler! I love her!

    BTW, could Kristen Dunst, Carrie Mulligan or Kristen Stweart look worse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to post Chloe Sevigny in Proenza Schouler but the dress was really a bit weird and preggy looking. Her face looked pretty though!

    ReplyDelete