Sunday, January 16, 2011

Disappointing is all I can Say...

OK, here's my thoughts on tonight's Red Carpet Looks:

LOVE the color and freshness of this gown. Peferct choice for Emma Stone.


Princess pretty but not really great for her. Olivia is so gorgeous with incredible coloring that I think she would have looked spectacular in a color with bold jewelry instead of this old Hollywood Glamour gown

.
Sherbet color again which I love...Rhea is beautiful in this strapless number.




Fresh and beautiful pink for Lea Michelle. So appropriate and a winner choice!


Lanvin is always right! Julianne Moore is a chic woman and wears her clothes well.


Pretty on J-Lo but not my favorite with that cape thingy.
Her body looks fabulous!


Love these two people: Robert is brilliant and Susan is a a great JR customer. This look is a little boring though. I wish Robert would have been a little more of his whimsy self.


HUH? Red fringe from Versace on January Jones. Ew...
Tacky with a capital T. Sorry, pretty girl.


Really pissed at Catherine Zeta Jones. Shame on you for not even knowing how to pronounce my dear friend Monique L'Huillier's name. Her name is Monique, it's French, not Monica!


LOVE this couple and think Kyra looks amazing in her orange gown. Love the hair, the jewelry, the whole little Bo-Ho thing she's rockin.


Are you kidding me? I really like Annette Bening but she can do so much better, even if she wants to play the, "I don't care-understated beauty thing."


Cutie Preggy Natalie ~ Sweet but not my cup of tea.


Leighton Meester: Chic, cool, young, pretty, a little bit Country Strong? I like it!


BIG YAWN!!!! Haven't we seen this before?


Definitely not getting bangs!

Nighty night!

1 comment:

  1. i agreed with almost everyone of your comments...you need to be dressing theses ladies! your amazing...Christy (Roberts) Black

    ReplyDelete