Thursday, January 13, 2011

Getting ready for Fall - Huh?

Next month I have to go to NY to buy Fall 2011 collections. It has been so cold there and I am not looking forward to layering up for the elements. The weather here at home has finally climbed up to our usual 70 mark and I am quite content to just tool around in my K. Jacques once again. Anyway, I started surfing the Pre-Fall Collections on Style.com to get a sense of what's to come for the end of this year (even though we've just begun.)

My absolute favorite - GIVENCHY!!! Beyond cool...colors, shapes, those high lace up boots...super chic!











VALENTINO - Always lovely and elegant!


BALENCIAGA - Funky, downtown, cool girl vibe. Love the background wallpaper. Gorgeous!


LANVIN - Alber Elbaz, I love you! Who thinks of these photo shoots? Taxidermy at its finest!



CELINE - Still love that bag and am happy to see that leopard isn't dead, since I bought these insane bags from Jerome Dreyfus for the stores that are leopard.

That's all folks...Will try to get back onto a regular schedule now that its the new year.
Ciao for now, JR

1 comment:

  1. Great fall compilation album...I want it all...and a place to wear it!

    ReplyDelete