Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NY Prep

Every 6 months I travel to NY for post Fashion Week buying. Every 6 months I fret about what to wear while I pound the pavement between appointments. I scour all my favorite blogs to see what the cool fashion peeps are wearing while they pound the pavement between fashion shows. Here's a few inspirational photos!!! PS: If I wore the heels they are sporting, my feet would be bleeding after about 15 minutes. Sexy shoes are reserved for après-work dinners only!


Carine and Anna

Sarah in a perfect combo! LOVE LOVE LOVE


Leanne The Man Repeller looking very cute.


Loving neon right now ~ Wait until you see Seaton Spring 2012 Collection.


Sexy Back


Crazy pants are everywhere...






Anna again looking pretty


Cool Cameos


My favorite girl Gio in a "sick" dress that I want right now to put in my suitcase. I don't know who's dress this is but I am on a mission!


My boys would like it if this were my work bag


This one is much prettier!

Off to catch my Virgin America flight. Check you later!

1 comment: