Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What is Jill Wearing Today and....

Did you know we make House Calls?

Greeting Tucker's girlfriend Lola as I drop off some bags of goodies to one of my favorite customers.
I am wearing a Golden Goose Blouse, Goldsign Jeans, Ancient (we are talking c. 1990) Gucci Loafers and as usual my Eyebobs Glasses because I am getting blinder by the hour!

I wanted to share some exciting news too!
We are now offering "House Calls" with General Manager Kathryn Pederson and ...

Our very own in-house stylist Lisa Davis, free of charge!

We can gather up goodies for you based upon what you need or desire and come to your house to figure it all out with your existing wardrobe.
All it takes is a phone call or email.
JR BH 310-860-1617
kathryn@jillroberts.com
lisad@seatonsurf.com



No comments:

Post a Comment