Sunday, February 10, 2013

FEBRUARY 2013

FEBRUARY PLAN...
Work Week in NY rapidly approaching:
1st Week of February: Monitor Weather in NY
2nd Week of February: Review Fall 2013 Fashion Week Shows, Monitor NY Weather & Start Brainstorming Work Outfits (Beware of Storm Nemo)
3rd Week of February: Pack Suitcase and pray for good weather!

Miroslava Duma
Cutie Pie Editor with Amazing Style!



Perfection! I need that big fur ball pin in black & white below...





A Little Military Chic Goes A Long Way


Nothing Like A Big Girly Bow To Feel Like A Lady!

And now for the hats...


This is my kind of work outfit - Jeans & Fur



A Little Boyish Oversized Sweater with Feminine Shoes


Winter White is Always a Good Idea


Where Do I find that Beenie With The Ears?
I NEED ASAP
(except I might need kid's sizing since my head is miniscule)







I feel like this is a look I have pinned and blogged about a million times but it never gets old.
Classic, feminine, sexy & RIGHT!

More to come...packing picks from my closet.

1 comment:

  1. The cutest! But the last look is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete