Saturday, August 28, 2010

Oh Gio!

Giovanna Battaglia is my fashion "It" girl! Aside from being a successful former model and muse for Dolce & Gabbana, Gio is the fashion editor for L'Uomo Vogue, a freelance stylist and the girlfriend of Carine Roitfeld's son Vladmir. I spotted her in Paris running up the stairs to the Comme des Garcons show last March but she sprinted by me too quickly to snap a photo. So I am going to share some photos of her over the past year or so where I think she is just too chic for words.
I love everything about her except the cigarettes!

Clean White ~ Perfect Sheath Dress


These shoes are sick!


Gladiator Chic still working for me.


Current Elliott Jeans and short red nails for me too!


Sunshine!


Sexy, lacy lady, wow!




Grecian Glamour


I believe Scott Schuman, The Sartorialist took this photo
and she decided to shoot back! Her legs are crazy long.


Nautical Parisienne at her best ~
This is from a couple of years ago and it still looks amazing.


Way to work nude with black for Fall. I am all over this!


I bought lots of great fur for the JR stores this Fall so don't wait too long to snap it up. Buy it now and save for cold winter nights in LA and blustery New York & Paris days to come.


Alaia


I love a funky pant. My husband would call these
Temptations Pants
(like the Motown group from the 60's!!!)

Gotta love that!

Ciao for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment