Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Baggin' it



Here's some gorgeous bags big and small during fashion week in New York...


Would have loved to have had this for MY work bag.


Bag and coat are super cool!


Still jonesing for it!


Look at that amazing color. FYI: burgundy is big for Fall 2011.


A Birkin in a pop color is always right. (and fur with jeans)




But here's some photos of a trend that I kept seeing over and over again...
Perfect for a quick errand run or a dinner date. I am absolutely in LURVE with these little clutches everyone is carrying. They are mostly from Céline (duh) and Commes des Garçons but I know a special place where you can find one at a STEAL compared to these.
Scroll all the way down for the reveal!!!







Love the monogram on this one





CLARE VIVIER @ JILL ROBERTS, of course
Hurry up and get it fast because you know I am going to take the blue one for myself.

1 comment:

  1. Great. Great. Great. I love each of these bags...but especially the Celine! At the moment I am loving ALL THINGS Celine. Nice compilation of fantastic bags.

    ReplyDelete