Monday, January 23, 2012

What Jill Wore in the rain yesterday while fighting off a migraine...

Many of you know that I am a migraine sufferer and when an unexpected rain storm hits So Cal, I am a miserable little girl. My morning recipe is Relpax (by prescription), Cappuccino, EmergenC, Pressed Juicery Green Alkalizer, Apple with Almond Butter and Dark Ray Bans!

Arrived at my office by 1pm...moving very slowly...

I am wearing Current Elliot Stiletto Jeans, Old Ralph Lauren Boots, Isabel Marant Marled Sweater with Suede Trim, Yves Solomon Jacket with Fur Collar (On Sale at JR NOW!)
and of course dirty hair!

Felt much better once my formula kicked in!
FYI: Some other migraine triggers are Red Wine, Dark Chocolate, Soy Products, Anything Fermented, Cured Meats, Aged Cheese...I have 13 years of self-help remedies if anyone needs suggestions.
Yoga has been a life-saver for me.
Off to Maha Yoga tomorrow to ease my tight muscles post-headache!





No comments:

Post a Comment