Thursday, February 16, 2012

Here We Go Again

My husband always makes fun of me because I start making my piles for travel sometimes days and even weeks in advance. Well this week should be no different. I layed out my first piles last Sunday with my BFF Lisa (and the voice of the Seaton Blog) and have been side-stepping through my closet all week. I finally put together some outfits so I could share them with you all (and remember what to wear) before they get stuffed into my new, beautiful Lipault Luggage (courtesy of my yoga beauties Nina P. and Jules for my birthday.) Here's a pic of the luggage; Isn't it glorious?


Here come the outfits ...

Closed Sweatshirt with leather sleeves, MK Fur Vest, Current Elliott Jeans, Golden Goose Sneaker, Jerome Dreyfuss bag. Comfy on my feet all day at the shows.


Current Elliott Pink Jeans, Zara Leather Jacket, MK Fur Vest, Isabel Marant Jenny Boots, Rag & Bone Hat, J. Crew Scarf, JRF Monogrammed Pochette courtesy of my gorgeous friend CZ (as in Jouer Cosmetics - www.jouercosmetics.com, the best makeup ever.) This is a very CZ outfit when I think of it.



Current Elliott Studded Jeans, Vince Sweater, Van Halen Tee, Frye Boots, Jerome Dreyfuss Bag, Yves Solomon Fur Jacket. My inner rocker chick vibe.


Isabel Marant White Jeans, J. Crew Sweatshirt, Nili Lotan Peacoat, Jerome Dreyfuss Bag, Golden Goose Sneaker. Tres Parisienne!

J. Brand Leather Jeans, Brochu Walker Fisherman Sweater, North Face Boots, Duvetica Puffer, Jerome Dreyfuss Bag. In case its really freezing or snowing.


Mother Coral Jeans, Isabel Marant Jenny Boots, Jerome Dreyfuss Bag, J. Crew Denim Shirt, Epice Scarf, Yves Solomon Jacket. Spring is in the air...la la la, tweet, tweet, tweet.



Current Elliott Jeans, J. Crew Shirt, Golden Goose Blazer, MK Vest, Golden Goose Sneakers, Lanvin Bag. A mix of preppy, lady, furry and boy.

J Brand Jeans, Iro Leather Moto Jacket, MK Fur Vest, Frye Boots, Cashmere gloves, Jerome Dreyfuss Bag. I actually wore this yesterday in the downpour.

Must pack a simple Alaia dress. (Just in case I get invited to a party!)

Ciao for now. Will post more when I get to NYC.

2 comments:

  1. I love every single outfit. You are the cutest/sexy girl in this town, NYC and Paris. Now all you need is a red puffer vest...CHECK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything. my favorite blog yet

    ReplyDelete