Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day One

DAY ONE!
On a mission to find some amazing fall items in NYC.

Found this neon bag right when I arrived and immediately placed an order for the stores in yellow, pink, green, gold...Due to arrive end of March.



First stop: Golden Goose

Love this dotted wool on an updated blazer.

My new fall every day sneaker!!!


High-Low mixing equals ultimate chic.


Nili Lotan is next...

Perfect Shirts

Mix it with some Parisian luxury from Yves Solomon

OMG: Lisa's body is rockin in this yummy winter coat.

Toastified

This little number was a cashmere and mink - very pricy but so beautiful!!!


A few of my favorite things from Rag & Bone


This perfect white top had leather trim - so cool!


Fun evening clutches

There was copper detail everywhere and I loved it on this lady dress.
Perfect for the High Holidays in September.

Next stop was the Capsule Show

Didn't find much but loved these neon bracelets. I remember seeing them in Paris last fall and was happy to find them here in NY.


The best thing at the Capsule show was all the fashionable Japanese girls. This cutie had a killer camouflage Birkin bag with splattered white paint all over it. She looked at my neon bag and said, "Kawaii" which means so cute in Japanese. I would have swapped in a hot second!

2 comments: