Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blogging from my closet and beyond...

What I wore yesterday...

Sweater bought in Paris, scarf by Covered available at JR

J. Brand Olive Leggings and K. Jacques Leopard Ganges Sandals also available at JR.

What I wore last night...
NEW just out of the box Slip/Sweater Combo dress from Giada Forte (love this new designer from Italy)

Old Alexander Wang Furry Cardigan thing that sheds everywhere and gets in your eyes and sticks to your lipgloss.

Old Loeffler Randall Shoe/Booties ~ extremely comfortable while standing for long periods of time.

Vintage Hermes Clutch found on Ebay many many moons ago.

Dress comes in Natural too but it was too cold last night. Better for daytime with a flat sandal. Perfect for a 70ish Southern California day.

Another lovely dress from Giada Forte.

What I might wear today? I haven't decided yet.
J. Crew Denim Men's shirt, J. Brand Legging jeans that look like leather, Golden Goose Sneakers (these have a little lift insert so you feel taller while wearing sneakers ~ GENIUS!), Blue Area Beatles Cashmere Scarf


The coolest piece from Blue Area ~ Jackie O Cashmere dress that I will wear with leggings and boots all winter long.

Speaking of Jackie...Just read on Habitually Chic about a new book with photos from Benno Graziani. Amazing photographs of European life from 1955-1975.

2 comments:

  1. These are my favorite blogs. You are so fashhhhhhhion-y! I love it and you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg if you want to sell that alexander wang coat thing then i am ready!!!

    ReplyDelete