Monday, February 27, 2012

While You were sleeping...

I was scouring the internet for Oscar dress photos so I could not feel so left out. Didn't get to see the live show or the SBC prank since I am in Paris and it aired in the middle of my night. So here's what I came up with as soon as I woke up.

The WINNER once again!!!!
My favorite Gwynnie in Tom Ford


Glamourpuss extraordinaire with the most beautiful skin: J-Lo


Not my favorite actress but Michelle Williams always looks amazing in color. Her LV dress looks beautiful and fresh with her blonde pixie hair.



Cutie pie Clare Danes also in color

More fabulous red for the red carpet

Emma Stone in Giambattista Valli


OK, here come the nudies...




I love Kristin's J. Mendel dress but think it would have looked better on someone with a darker skin tone and lighter hair.

You'd think Kate Mara would be happier about being at the Oscar's.
What a horrible face from such a beautiful girl.

I absolutely loved Rooney Mara in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and was so excited that she was nominated. HOWEVER, this dress is just the wrong proportion for a girl so tiny! It makes her hips look huge. I wish she had worn a dress to go with that severe hair and lips.



And now for that gold statue herself...Stacy Keibler?
Hate it, hate that big rose on her hip, hate that hair...just a big NO for moi.


Wait.....

Now that looks better with her handsome accessory!!!


Pretty Gucci dress, good arm tone, ugly hair and I've seen this all before. BORING. Cameron is so much better when's she rocks her boho thing and puts more of her surfer-girl self into her look.


STAR POWER!
What can I say?
Versace dress, always in black, gorgeous girl.

Did you know that John Corbett and Bo Derek have been together for 10 years?
She is still so beautiful and looks amazing in that purple dress.


Here it is:
WORST DRESSED!!!!

Busy Phillips in a grey lace (ick) Dolce & Gabbana with the hem all frayed and hideous pink shoes. Wait, is she wearing blue earrings? Fire her stylist NOW!!!


Colin's wife reminds me of that Lawrence Welk skit they do on SNL. You know the one where Kristin Wiig plays the sister with the doll hands!!!


Whoa, where'd he come from? Oh right, he was at the Vanity Fair party with his wife. Man oh man, he is handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment