Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Summer Recap Post #1

Villefranche Sur Mer, St. Jean Cap Ferrat & Cap D'Ail
and no, I did not go to Paris this summer!


 Glorious view of Plage Mala - This Summer the water was so much warmer!



It was so hot, all we could eat was watermelon for lunch.


Paloma Beach - Great for families and fashion types! Quiet and Chic.
I love all thee little pebbles here. Thankfully, I remembered to buy plastic sandals before I left town!


Thank you YSL for making them so stylish.



Lisa and me after a glorious day of tanning.



This is really the color of the bougainvillea (no photo enhancement!)


St. Jean Cap Ferrat - Boats galore in the bay.



My favorite summer aperitif - Rosé Wine
The best bottles are the lightest shade of pale pink and only cost about 9 Euro from the Cave (that's French for Wine Cellar/Liquor Store)



Lisa looking tan and fresh after a day in the sun.
Ready for a light dinner under the stars!



and dessert!


 Next stop...Taormina, for a little yoga retreat.  I met all my beautiful girlies from Maha for some rejuvenation and relaxation way down in Sicily, Italy. It's hard not to glow after 2 classes of sweaty yoga, swimming in the Mediterranean and fresh fish and veggies for dinner!
L to R: Kelly, Me, Julia, Kelly, Maria and Jill






My very flexible friend Julia showing off her stuff!




Mount Etna - An Active Volcano 


Next stop...The Tuscan Coast

1 comment: